We work to create a hopeful community for children and youth who live at the margins of Ugandan society. We are run by young
people for the street-smart children and youth of the Lango sub-region.
To learn more about our story, click here.
- For vision and mission statements, click here.
- For programming and financial partners, click here.
- For a staff directory, click here.
our Ugandan board of directors, click here.
- We have an international Beloved Community Advisory Board whose members are listed here.
- Our contact information can be found here.
Youth-led community building in Lira, Uganda
Integrity and high ethics. The CCYA is run in a transparent, accountable manner. It strives to be fully accountable and transparent
for how all funds are spent. It's proven track record makes CCYA a sought after partner for working together in the Lango sub-region.
The CCYA is a non-profit, non-religious, legally registered non-governmental organization (NGO). The CCYA is registered
with the Uganda National NGO Board, Lira District NGO Forum, Lira District Local Government, Civil Society Organizations for Peace
in Northern Uganda (CSOPNU), and Human Rights NGO Network (HURINET).
We accept any kind of financial, technical, or humanitarian
assistance. To contribute to our hopeful communities, please click here.